Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up this morning and very pleased with it. I was a good boy and drove straight home. There was a bit of head scratching as I thought the fuel consumption was a bit low - showing what I thought was 10 mpg. Wasn't until I was going through all the settings later that I realised that it was showing km per litre, doh. Mid 30's really so not too bad. Still going to miss my 50+ on my old Golf TSI.

Only thing I can't get my head around is "with a car of this size, why is the boot so bloody small". Seems no bigger than the Golf.

Seven weeks and one day since order placed.

Anyway here it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats and well wear.

Is this one of the MY18's? Mine is the same, looking forward to getting it. Love to see a pic of the dash.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep MY18. Has the new infotainment thingy and chrome vent surrounds. Also noticed that it had both reversing lights illuminated when the dealer chappy reversed it outside. Noticed elsewhere on here folks saying only one.

Still lots to find out about it yet.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Snap ;) :cool: except engine spec....good choice, 'Enjoy' smuj :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Woa, that was fast. Congrats on the new wheels. Will have to make sure I'm attempting to get in the right car whenever I'm in town now :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't mind if we get them mixed up if your dog is in the car. Love Retrievers; beautiful dogs. We had them for over thirty years. Debated long and hard about getting another after we lost the last one. Decided not to but still miss not having one.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Very nice, love the wheels
Roof bars black/silver, never seen that?
Thik only see all silver or all in black

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Roof bars black/silver part of MY18 fit. I'm surge I've seen some Mk 1's the same.

·
Registered
953 Posts
You can put plenty of miles on the car over the next few weeks with that diversion down there?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts