Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up Tuesday and just getting to grips with the gizmos and gadgets, I was a bit concerned that the drive might be a bit harsh with 20 inch alloys and sports suspension but it is superb, the handling is spot on and the engine performance more than adequate.
Looking forward to the weekend so I can give it a real good drive, Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
peterg said:
Picked it up Tuesday and just getting to grips with the gizmos and gadgets, I was a bit concerned that the drive might be a bit harsh with 20 inch alloys and sports suspension but it is superb, the handling is spot on and the engine performance more than adequate.
Looking forward to the weekend so I can give it a real good drive, IMG_0158.JPGIMG_0159.JPGIMG_0157.JPG
Looks brilliant - well worth the wait I hope. I went for black but I keep seeing different colours and thinking it looks great. It's a model which seems to suit many colours

·
Registered
250 Posts
Nice! I like the colour ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
I really like the Caribbean blue now. Stunning vibrant colour choice.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Sweet :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nice one ! Lovely looking motor - perhaps making me wish I'd gone for the 20" rims as well, but hey ho.
Welcome to the club (Perhaps we should set up a Caribbean Blue Club, as sub-groups seem to be all the rage on the forum at the moment!) :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts