Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded in my Passat for this Tiguan in November. It only had 750 miles on the clock and is like new . The previous owner changed it for an R line as he wanted 4WD. 20" wheels, heated seats, massaging drivers seat plus many more extras and an electric stowing tow hook. Best thing was a saving the vat tax. Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Got yourself a great deal there, Geoff...Enjoy the new wheels ! :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks lovely, Geoff. Just one thing though - the wheels in the picture are the standard 19" SEL wheels, not 20".

Those wheels are lovely, but don't let the dealer make you pay for something you're not actually getting!

·
Registered
185 Posts
MBS said:
Looks lovely, Geoff. Just one thing though - the wheels in the picture are the standard 19" SEL wheels, not 20".

Those wheels are lovely, but don't let the dealer make you pay for something you're not actually getting!
I think Geoff was saying the previous owner wanted 20" and that's why he traded in.

·
Registered
185 Posts
cabby09 said:
MBS said:

I think Geoff was saying the previous owner wanted 20" and that's why he traded in.
Or maybe I read it wrong :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for pointing out my mistake, you are right they are 19" wheels but it's still a lovely ride.👍

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
328 Posts
Look great, was torn between that shade and the Indium Grey. Went with the latter in the end but a close run thing, Enjoy your Tiggy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the headlight washers on my Tiguan but is it normal for them to only work in the dark?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Any car I have had with them only operates them when the headlights are on. To save washer fluid I assume.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts