Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered last week………….
Tiguan SE Nav TSI with heated leather, Panoramic sunroof and park assist/camera
Now the long wait as I have been told that there is a high demand for the TSi engine.
I have a tracking number, but not sure how it all works as nothing is showing on the site "Track my order is temporarily out of order " so will have to wait for it to come back on line to find out what the build week etc. all means. I would be grateful for any pointers.

Ned :roll:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi Ned, the tracking (as part of the app at least) appears to be out of order - my car is shown as "in transit" so anywhere between factory and having arrived at the UK port despite the fact that it has been sat on my drive since Tuesday. You can try "live chat" on the website and they should be able to help.

What colour have you gone for?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI sistig,
Thanks for that ..................
Seems a case of have a look at the tracking site, but take no notice of it. ;)
The Wife decided ( I wasn't fussed ) on the Urano Grey.

Ned

·
Registered
125 Posts
LOL my wife chose too but am glad to say I really like it now it's here. Have seen some great pics of the car in Urano, suits the car well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Ned,
I live in Herts too.
I'm hoping that you haven't used the same dealer as us because all the initial contact about updating us through the ordering process is well wide of the mark.
I'd like to know what lead time you've been quoted.
We ordered in Mid-March the same car with different options only to be told today that the car is scheduled to be built in 8 weeks time - so delivery is realistically September but have little faith.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi G7SDS,
The only information I have at the moment is that the order is with the factory, so waiting for the build week,
as to the delivery I have no idea at the moment.

Ned :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts