Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Looking to order a petrol dsg tiguan in R line trim plus a few toys such as comfort access and park assist etc. My first choice colour is nutmeg brown however without seeing the colour in person Im having second thoughts, and I am now thinking sod being different and play it safe with a grey or blue.

Did anyone else consider this colour?

In the dealership nutmeg brown is known as nutshell brown for some reason. The paint code is the same.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hello
I wanted a different colour and it was a toss up between the beige and the brown I decided beige was a bit safer and am very happy with it.
There is a brown Tig on this forum somewhere not sure who's got it .

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi
I am the owner of the brown Tiguan.
Would you like me to post photo?
I choice it to be different, on pick of my Tiguan another Tiguan in nutmeg waiting to be delivered.
That makes two of us in Cambridgeshire with great taste or no taste depending on your point of view. :lol:
Cheers
Roy

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes please.

My gut instinct says it will look great and will suit the shape/lines of the tiguan.

Thanks in advance

Roy said:
Hi
I am the owner of the brown Tiguan.
Would you like me to post photo?
I choice it to be different, on pick of my Tiguan another Tiguan in nutmeg waiting to be delivered.
That makes two of us in Cambridgeshire with great taste or no taste depending on your point of view. :lol:
Cheers
Roy

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Wow, that looks a great colour 'Roy', glad to see another caravanner also :) :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
stumpy said:
Wow, that looks a great colour 'Roy', glad to see another caravanner also :) :)
Thanks. Very pleased with mk2 as a tow vehicle. Previous model was good but this is superior. Mind you first auto I have towed with, much more relaxing. Hoping it will be at least as good as mk1 when towing on a wet sticky field. Last one out performed vehicles which had, in theory, greater off road capabilities.
Cheers
Roy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts