Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone everywhere from sunny Cyprus!!
After many weeks of serious consideration and comparisons between rivals, I finally ordered my VW TIGUAN 2017 2.0 TDI DSG - Indium Grey last week and hopefully I am getting it beginning of January.

By the way, does anyone has the Ergo Active seats? If yes do share some comments & photos pleeeease!!!

I am really looking forward getting it on the road and I feel confident that I have made a wise choice for my family (wife and 2 kids 11 & 4)

S.K.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi Savvas and welcome to the forum :)

Sunny Cyprus holds very fond memories for myself and family as we are seasoned holiday visitors to your very sunny country ;)

With the 300+ sunny days a year in Cyprus coupled with temperatures of +40C I would of thought white would be a more suitable 'reflective' colour other than the heat absorbent darker colours like 'indium grey' :?:

Whichever colour you choose I'm sure you will enjoy it! ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi to all of you guys and many thanks for replying....I was actually between white and grey, however since my wife has already a white car I decided to fo for the Indium Grey one. For the white one I had to stay on waiting list for 4-5 months....so in a months time I will have my Grey Tig.
GTD184 its really very nice to see that you are fond of Cyprus....indeed we have 300 sunny days here and excellent fantastic beaches....However right now its very cloudy windy and raining ...for a change :))
Sleliaert I saw your photos....VERY NICE!!!
I will definitely post photos in the forum's gallery as soon as I get it
Take care all...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi Savvas, just ordered mine (Larnaca) Caribean blue, not many on the Island yet, have you got yours now?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi all from sunny Cyprus
Another one bites the dust. Ordered myself a new Tiguan MK2. I hope I made the right choice!!
This is my order:

TIGUAN HL2.0TDI-190PS DSG 4M
Indium Gray Metallic
Titanium Black/Titanium Black/Titanium Black/Storm Gray
Technology Package ACC 210km/h
Mirror Package
Emerg. Assist, Traffic Jam Assist, Rear Traffic Alert, Lane Change System, Side Assist Plus, Lane Keeping Sys.
Sound System "DYNAUDIO Excite Surround", 8+1 speakers, 400W total power output, digital 10-channel amplifier
App-Connect
Easy-Open - sensor-controlled luggage compartment opener package without SAFELOCK
Leather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel with shifting paddles, heated
Area View including rear view camera system and Park Assist
Tilting and sliding panoramic sunroof with rear panoramic roof
Active Lighting System
Progressing Steering
ergoActive seat with 14-way adjustment on driver side, right hand drive vehicle
Storage Package
Nizza 7Jx18

Still a few months to go until I receive the car...
Nice to meet you all!
Chris

·
Registered
953 Posts
chrisx0x said:
Hi all from sunny Cyprus
Another one bites the dust. Ordered myself a new Tiguan MK2. I hope I made the right choice!!
This is my order:

TIGUAN HL2.0TDI-190PS DSG 4M
Indium Gray Metallic
Titanium Black/Titanium Black/Titanium Black/Storm Gray
Technology Package ACC 210km/h
Mirror Package
Emerg. Assist, Traffic Jam Assist, Rear Traffic Alert, Lane Change System, Side Assist Plus, Lane Keeping Sys.
Sound System "DYNAUDIO Excite Surround", 8+1 speakers, 400W total power output, digital 10-channel amplifier
App-Connect
Easy-Open - sensor-controlled luggage compartment opener package without SAFELOCK
Leather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel with shifting paddles, heated
Area View including rear view camera system and Park Assist
Tilting and sliding panoramic sunroof with rear panoramic roof
Active Lighting System
Progressing Steering
ergoActive seat with 14-way adjustment on driver side, right hand drive vehicle
Storage Package
Nizza 7Jx18

Still a few months to go until I receive the car...
Nice to meet you all!
Chris
hi Chris can't work this one out, a heated steering wheel??? The only thing I can think of your up mountains ( trudos is it)

·
Registered
485 Posts
I was in Cyprus over one Christmas/New Year. I was wearing t-shirt, shorts & sandals, the locals were wearing parkas and complaining how cold it was :lol:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Breezer said:
I was in Cyprus over one Christmas/New Year. I was wearing t-shirt, shorts & sandals, the locals were wearing parkas and complaining how cold it was :lol:
You can allways tell the tourist

·
Registered
28 Posts
Haha. So true. Went to the beach on the weekend. 30C and mildly windy. Walked to one of the kiosks, asked the man for 2 sandwiches. He started walking away. I was like 'where you going mate'. He turned back and said 'inside, its freezing out here'.

Heated steering came with paddle shifters to be fair. I think ergoActive seats come with heated seat option too. So I'm well covered for all seasons!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi
I've ordered the Cypriot spec HL model does it have Nav, the salesman just agrees with what I'm asking!
Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts