Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Have had a 2.0 TDI for the last 4 years and have absolutely no complaints (apart from the emissions issue)

What with having a small family now, this car has served me very well. So much so I am expecting the new R-Line within the month.

Nice to see some pics coming through of various colours, specs etc. Will pop some pics of mine up when I get it.

Cheers - Scott

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Look forward to seeing the pics Scott.....what colour have you gone for :?: :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hia Stumpty,

White. The reason being it cost an extra £1000 for any other colour! Pretty much identical to the advert.

Suppose I can live with it but I have just had the last 7 years with white cars with the one before my current Tiguan being an Abarth 500.

I really like the blue GTE concept colour but not available and to be honest even if it was I wouldn't pay the extra 1k for it.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
'White'.... looks good on the R-Line, believe some others have gone for white. :cool:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Scott said:
Hia Stumpty,

White. The reason being it cost an extra £1000 for any other colour! Pretty much identical to the advert.

Suppose I can live with it but I have just had the last 7 years with white cars with the one before my current Tiguan being an Abarth 500.

I really like the blue GTE concept colour but not available and to be honest even if it was I wouldn't pay the extra 1k for it.
I think vw have made a big mistake in the colours as I think most people would have gone for the r line model if they had been more adventurous .
Wanted a different colour from the usual white, silver , grey etc that I have had on previous cars so had to go for the sel model and am pleased I went for the Caribbean blue which was £560 and I think is the same as the gte concept and is stunning but would have looked even more so with the r line trim especially the front end .

·
Registered
202 Posts
There is just something special about the R line in white though!

Well I chose that, so that is my little belief story anyway :D. But I must admit the greys are looking fairly spectacular.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts