Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm new here and new to buying a brand new car. A virgin brand new car buyer. I just ordered my Tiguan in Sweden. There was some campaign that included some of the stuff I wanted in my car, like the remote engine heater and Dynamic Led lights. I ordered the GT version which here is a second-tier trim.

Here are some details:

• Tiguan GT Ski Team edition 2.0 TDI SCR 4MOTION BlueMotion Technology 140 kW (190 hp) 7gear DSG
  • 18 inch Nizza wheels
  • Indium Grey Metallic (think will be good for Swedish dusty/muddy roads)
  • Heated steering wheel with gear flaps
  • Navigation Discover Media inkl. Mapcare
  • Heated rear seats
  • LED headlights with dynamic curve lights and Dynamic Light Assist (I found this very good while testing the car, although i am praying from now that they wont malfunction while i own the car as I have heard they cost a fortune to repair)
  • Towing hook (a must in Sweden, lowers deprecation value of the car when selling later and great for those trips t IKEA :) )
  • Leather sport seats Vienna with memory (i need this because i share the car with my wife, hopefully they will be as comfortable as the standard ones)
  • Remote heater (Webasto??) with smartphone app support for 3 years
  • Park Assist & Backkamera Rear Assist
  • Sign Assist
  • Car Net Guide & Inform - 3 years support
  • Alarm
  • Head-up display
  • Electric tailgate
  • Side Assist incl. Rear Traffic Alert, Emergency Assist & Traffic Jam Assist (DSG)
  • Keyless Access
  • Bluetooth handsfree incl. WLAN-hotspot
  • Executivepaket Plus (includes among other the sport seats and the LED big display at front)

Anyone tired that particular set of seats? Are their comfortable and maneuverable enough?

Now the waiting :(

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the regular set of electric leather seats and I can definately reccomend them to anyone. There are more adjustments in the seat when it's electric and gives you a better chance of finding the perfect seating position (you can change the tilt of the bottom seat cushion to give more thigh support).

Also having keyless access and programmable keys is great when sharing the ride between another person. Program your settings to your key and just walk up to it and grab the handle and the car actually adjusts the seat, active info display and heating to your settings. Love it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info TrautiB. I was not aware that keyless entry had such options. Is it possible to connect 2 different phones via bluetooth depending on the key?

·
Registered
52 Posts
eelir said:
Thanks for the info TrautiB. I was not aware that keyless entry had such options. Is it possible to connect 2 different phones via bluetooth depending on the key?
We've not had any problems. When she uses the car her phone is connected as no. 1 and me no. 2 and vice versa. Don't remember configuring this specifically, but seems to work for us.

Have had some issues with the wing mirrors not saving their down-when-in-reverse setting for each profile, but otherwise it has been superbly useful.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TraustiB said:
eelir said:
We've not had any problems. When she uses the car her phone is connected as no. 1 and me no. 2 and vice versa. Don't remember configuring this specifically, but seems to work for us.

Have had some issues with the wing mirrors not saving their down-when-in-reverse setting for each profile, but otherwise it has been superbly useful.
That sounds great. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone from Sweden here who ordered a Tig?

I placed an order 2 weeks agon and it is only today that i got a reply from VW directly with the "Tack för att du har valt Volkswagen." (eng. "Thank you for choosing VW").

Is this normal or did my dealer trick me and did not place the order until today?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts