Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Firstly can I say a great forum , I used to be on Briskoda as was a Skoda Driver.

Before I took delivery I was watching the forum with anticipation of the arrival. 2 months later than expected at the time miscommunication from original contact at the Dealer.

I do feel for those who have cars on order.

On Tuesday this week I took delivery of my White 4Motion DSG R Line 150BHP TDI, initial reactions are WOW :eek: I've only done 80 miles this week. But going out over the weekend. :cool:

Coming from a 63 Plate 184 BHP TDI VRS Octavia I was a bit concerned on the power output, but initially I've found tonight if you put the drive mode in Sport and keep in Drive on the autobox it's quick. Still Playing and finding out what can be done.

The night lighting is superb LED lights all over.

I took a couple of pictures on Tuesday after the arrival from Yorkshire (JCT600 dealer Personal Contract Hire ) of the car and Dash.

I've only got the 1 USB port :(

If anyone wants any pictures I'll see what I can do.

Regards
Brian aka WatfordTIg

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Any chance of some interior night photos...everyone talks about the led's etc...but I cannot find any pics? Very nice car by the way.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome to the club Brian and congrats for your excellent choice....Beautiful indeed!!!
I have covered 1000km so far, in 2 weeks and I am Supet Duper happy :D
My biggest regret is that I have not included the extra package with the lights including the 3rd line grill in front :(
However the Tiguan is the best car choice made

·
Registered
202 Posts
Night interior lighting is great, but photos don't do it justice...well my phone camera doesn't!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all,

Been playing with the iPhone trying to get lighting shots interior and exterior, apologies for the quality. Some when uploading have been flipped sorry :cry:

Hopefully those waiting for R Line's to arrive don't hate me too much.

Regards
Brian ( Watford Tig)

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Brian Thanks for trying to supply the interior night shots, looks a tricky thing to do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts