Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, waiting for my new black SE Nav DSG 2.0TDI. Been told today it's still sat at Emden. Fingers crossed I should soon get the message that it's in the UK.
Regards
DaveL

Registered
DaveL62 said:
Hi everybody, waiting for my new black SE Nav DSG 2.0TDI. Been told today it's still sat at Emden. Fingers crossed I should soon get the message that it's in the UK.
Regards
DaveL
Hi DaveL62, I'll keep an eye out for you on the roads in West Yorkshire...I'm here too! 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi JRSTIGSEL
Thank you for the welcome.
Just been told today dealer is confident we should be driving it in 2 to 3 weeks.
I hope so. Currently have MK1 Tiguan 2.0TDI 4 MOTION but getting rid as since emissions update it has been totally screwed up and has become unreliable and we have had enough now.
Looking forward to the new one but will be sad to see 'Stiggy' go.
Noticing quite a few new Tiguans round about now and they don't half look smart. Are you pleased with yours.
Hopefully be mobile very soon - yeah

Registered
DaveL62 said:
Hi JRSTIGSEL
Thank you for the welcome.
Just been told today dealer is confident we should be driving it in 2 to 3 weeks.
I hope so. Currently have MK1 Tiguan 2.0TDI 4 MOTION but getting rid as since emissions update it has been totally screwed up and has become unreliable and we have had enough now.
Looking forward to the new one but will be sad to see 'Stiggy' go.
Noticing quite a few new Tiguans round about now and they don't half look smart. Are you pleased with yours.
Hopefully be mobile very soon - yeah
Excellent, you will love it I'm certain. I'm really pleased with ours, just wish I'd gone for the keyless entry and electric tailgate. And if I was really greedy the heated windscreen but it wasn't an option when I got it. Other than that it ticks all the boxes and is a pleasure to drive.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Roll on 1pm tomorrow - the longest 12 weeks ever comes to an end - goodbye Stiguan, hello Stiguan II.
A sleepless night to come despite the heat but it will be worth it and for a change no rain forecast for tomorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts