Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've recently moved companies and my new place of work provides a company car. After research, I've chosen a Tiguan SEL; it's going to be a new factory order and I don't have a confirmed build date as yet so I'm not sure on delivery right now. I've ordered a 2wd 150 Caribbean Blue with Dynaudio and a reversing camera. The 4wd / bigger engines were horrific on tax (frankly this one won't be fun!) but I was won over by the seating position and tech. Really looking forward to it :)

Gary

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi Gary and welcome to the forum. Collect my SEL tomorrow, 8 1/2 weeks order to delivery, not too long to wait.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Had my SEL a few weeks now, still getting to grips with some of the tech, but I really like it. Good luck with the car and the new job.

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,581 Posts
I've had my SEL for almost 8 months now, and I'm learning something new almost every day :lol:

Steve

·
Registered
244 Posts
A fine choice of make, model and colour - You will enjoy it immensely I'm certain !
:D ;)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Essjay said:
I've had my SEL for almost 8 months now, and I'm learning something new almost every day :lol:

Steve
It's an age thing.... ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,581 Posts
stumpy said:
Essjay said:

Steve
It's an age thing.... ;) ;) :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome :). I'm looking forward to getting it. In the meantime, are there any pics of Caribbean blue Tigs to be seen? The local garage had zero cars in that colour so I just saw the swatch

·
Registered
182 Posts
Gary_W said:
Thanks for the welcome :). I'm looking forward to getting it. In the meantime, are there any pics of Caribbean blue Tigs to be seen? The local garage had zero cars in that colour so I just saw the swatch
If you look in the members gallery I think you'll see every colour apart from green .

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,581 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Welcome to the forum GW,
Don't worry Essjay, stumpy will need another 8mths to work his out at his age :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
FTT said:
Welcome to the forum GW,
Don't worry Essjay, stumpy will need another 8mths to work his out at his age :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
:roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: ;) ;) ....lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts