Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,

Picked up our new Idium grey R-Line 150 4motion this week and thought you might like to see some pics as i struggled to find any online in this colour.

We test drove at the start of September and took delivery of the car on Wednesday this week. Initially we wanted a white one however we were offered a good deal on a stock vehicle in Idium Grey.

As it was a week from the factory build date we were unable to choose any options (I would have liked the motorised tailgate and the keyless entry and start) but the R-Line is so well equipped that we have no complaints.

It was a good day for the salesman as we picked up a new Golf GTD (also a stock car) later in the week!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Welcome scottmc91 to the forum

Very nice ;) ........indium was my wife's second choice colour!....... We also have a GTD too!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hi Scottmc91 to the forum...... That looks awesome in that colour :cool: :p So glad I have gone for 'Indium Grey' metallic :D

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Terrier1964 said:
Very nice....
Drop some more posts re your first drives (ride handling quirks etc)

Ps - Make sure both sets of keys are taken upstairs when you go to bed.....!
Have a look at your messages Terrier1964..I've sent you a pm :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone for your nice comments - we are really happy with (both) cars.

Terrier1964 - i wasn't aware these were particularly at risk of theft - has there been instances of this elsewhere on the forum?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Scottmc91 said:
thanks everyone for your nice comments - we are really happy with (both) cars.

Terrier1964 - i wasn't aware these were particularly at risk of theft - has there been instances of this elsewhere on the forum?
I've not seen examples on here, however a few Audi S3s have gone recently on the A3 forum and the method was to enter the house and obtain the keys.

·
Registered
133 Posts
No more at risk than any other car - however what you have sitting on your drive are two brand new cars worth a lot of money.
Now Billy Burglar and Sammy Scrote are not the brightest stars in the sky at the best of times but even they realise that the risk may pay twice the reward here if they try and break in for the keys.!

We have all done it.....left the keys on the table behind the patio doors.....or worse still left the keys in the lock on the door.....
Just saying don't make it easy for them.....

Two fabby cars btw :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts