Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Welcome Mrbroons, you'll find we're all a pretty likeable bunch here. Any questions and I'm sure you'll get plenty of answers.

Steve

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Good'day to you 'mrbroons'......mine is still in bits at the mo...build date this Monday 19th :roll: ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
stumpy said:
Good'day to you 'mrbroons'......mine is still in bits at the mo...build date this Monday 19th :roll: ;)
Hi stumpy, I have located a fellow build week 38!! We should keep in touch as we track our build and delivery progress!

What've you ordered? I've gone for an R Line in indium grey

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Pauld888 said:
stumpy said:
Hi stumpy, I have located a fellow build week 38!! We should keep in touch as we track our build and delivery progress!

What've you ordered? I've gone for an R Line in indium grey
Hi 'Pauld888'...... :D ....Snap same colour as you Indium grey and the rest is at the bottom of my signature.....SEL 190ps ;) :D Where are you in the UK (area) ?

Chris

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ah yes, sorry I didn't see the signature! I shall add one too - we are both coming from an A3.
I'm in Reading, whereabouts are you?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Week 38 build here as well.....and that's Monday !....

150 Manual R line 4 Motion with parking assist and rear view camera in Tungsten Silver,
Live in Yorkshire but bought mine from "over the border in that there Lancashire" as the tight b'strds in Yorkshire wouldn't give a decent trade in for my Audi not discount the price for a cash deal.

A really stupid question here......do the 20 inch Suzuka rims come as standard on the R line ?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Terrier1964 said:

150 Manual R line 4 Motion with parking assist and rear view camera in Tungsten Silver,
Live in Yorkshire but bought mine from "over the border in that there Lancashire" as the tight b'strds in Yorkshire wouldn't give a decent trade in for my Audi not discount the price for a cash deal.

A really stupid question here......do the 20 inch Suzuka rims come as standard on the R line ?
Oh yes, those bad boys are standard on the R Line, and they look lovely!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Pauld888 said:
Ah yes, sorry I didn't see the signature! I shall add one too - we are both coming from an A3.
I'm in Reading, whereabouts are you?
Witches County....Lancashire :lol:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Terrier1964 said:

That's 3 of us then....Terrier1964....Pauld888 & myself all on wk 38 build.... :D :D Roll on Monday :lol:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Pauld888 said:
I'll open a new thread for the build week 38's!
OK mate :cool: :) :) :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow, thanks for the replies!

I went for the built in tow-bar and voice control system. I think that the voice control was a mistake as I just wanted to be able to make Bluetooth calls via voice (which I think is built in?) but I got voice commands for NAV and all sorts of other stuff - oh well!

I'm not sure what peoples thoughts are on the voice control but I find it pretty appalling so far, not sure if it 'trains' itself but the system in my old Passat is much better, once you realise you have to put surnames first!

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hi 'mrbroons'......looking great, nice colour. Haven't seen a colour I dislike yet on these new Tigs :) . How are you liking the swing down tow-ball, easy to use & plug into the electrics :?:
Chris

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks I really wanted Habanero but both the Mrs and the bank manager disagreed! Pah!

The towball is really good, have the same things on my Passat and it works well, however they have moved the 13 pin fixing from one side of the towbar to the other which means all my cables are on the wrong side!! VW Make your mind up! :roll:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

Hi 'mrbroons'.....I haven't seen one of those colours anywhere, not even a showroom... :lol: If you don't mind me asking, what side is the connection for the electrics and is it easy to access :?:
Thanks Chris

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.