Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning to all the lovers of Tiguan's.
I recently bought a vw Tiguan 2.0. 240hp and I have a rather relative Traffic Sign Assist. I have in my car land assist front assist and .... but I do not have the traffic sign assist. I do not know why . I was to see on the discovery pro then the driver and the driver does not appear to turn the nen off if you want to, which I think is strange. Since the car after the necessary equipment to give.

Now my question is Traffic Sign Assist. Only with HeadUp Display? Or tb of the without HeadUp Display. If it does not show the HeadUp Display why it does not work ..

hugs

·
Registered
122 Posts
Do you mean the function that shows the speed for the area you're in on the centre console Nav display?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I recently ordered a Tig in Sweden. Sign assist has a footnote that says there is a (software) issue that will be resolved by Q1 (end of march i presume). So, i believe a firmware update will fix that soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ello everyone and thanks for your answers. The problem is that neither in pro discovery do you have to select the sign assit. Usually comes in the help drive and then comes front assit land assit and then comes sign assit in my case does not come the sign assit. The strangest and that the tiguan is prepared to have sign assint. And more I had today in vw and all the tiguan's that were there all had land and front assit and none has sign assit. Summarizing what seems to be solfware problem since the tiguan is prepared to have this function now to know is how to activate this system or better unlock to stay to give ....

My question

How to encode or activate this function in tiguan? Do you know the man?

Thank you, thank you all ...

·
Registered
25 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts