Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed my order last Saturday for an Atlantic Blue 150 2wd SEL with area assist. Willl be my 3rd VW in a row Scirroco, Mkvii GTD being the other 2, cars getting bigger as the family (and me) get bigger.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rob, no idea how long could be anything from 8 - 16+ weeks they said at time of order. Will give the dealer a ring in a few weeks when I'm back off holiday and ask them if they know anymore then.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have a confirmed build week of 35, which is the last week of August/Beginning of September so looking at delivery mid to late September :D coming through a lot quicker the the dealer expected.

·
Registered
69 Posts
GazSEL said:
Just to show how inaccurate the tracker is mine is now saying Stage 6 arrived in UK, only 2 days after it said Stage 4 Build in progress.
That's funny mine has just changed to arrived in the UK after showing build in progress for the last 16 days. :lol:

·
Registered
202 Posts
telcom said:
GazSEL said:
Just to show how inaccurate the tracker is mine is now saying Stage 6 arrived in UK, only 2 days after it said Stage 4 Build in progress.
That's funny mine has just changed to arrived in the UK after showing build in progress for the last 16 days. :lol:
Guys, you all made it quite clear :) don't need the tracker!

·
Registered
133 Posts
OHHHHH MYYYY GOODNESS ME.....I checked at 17:00 Uk time and it showed as the little brown factory......I check again now at 18:16 and it shows a build date of the 19th Sep........
(My thanks to Helmut the Admin worker for putting that through before going home for his bratwurst and beer tonight)

Now - with a build date of the 19th Sep who can tell me when I should expect it to arrive in the UK.....week 38 is the 18th Sep......

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Whey hey......you got me checking mine 'Terrier1964', haven't checked it for over a week now......just looked at 'tracker' and 'Snap' mine has moved to showing build date also the 19th Sept......... having said that, the dealer did estimate build week 38/39 originally...onwards & upwards.... :lol:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Mine also updated today and shows build w/c. 26 September 2016 2 weeks later than original estimate.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Terrier1964 said:
Now - with a build date of the 19th Sep who can tell me when I should expect it to arrive in the UK.....week 38 is the 18th Sep......
I'll keep you posted my build week was last week and it's already in UK. Phoned dealer yesterday and he's ringing me back today when he's looked at the transportation schedule.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
ref tracker........ I upgraded to leather a couple of weeks after ordering which has been confirmed.......but it has not been updated on the tracker, where it says my car details. Have been in touch with my dealer and said it would stay the same as 'upholstery black titanium' it wouldn't change ..... ..anyone else been told this if upgraded since first order.....is this the norm :?: thanks

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
GazSEL said:
Think they always say Titan black, iirc correctly all of my past vw have said that on the tracker.
Thanks 'GazSEL'.........feel happier now :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.