Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Estimated delivery not until August! How am I going to sleep.
I went for the 150 2 wheel drive, but does anyone know what replaces the off road switch? I don' really want a blank in such a prominent place. But it a lot extra to pay for a switch .

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Welcome aboard Paul-40ft......... Hmmm never thought of that. I'm sure one of the other guys will post a pic on in that spec

·
Registered
185 Posts
If i'm not mistaken when I went to demo one its a different top piece so its solid instead of just looking like a blank off was put there.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi Paul,

I've ordered the same model.. There is just a blank space where the 4wd dial would be. If you do a search on Auto Trader, you'll see what i mean. I may pop an R or R line badge there in its place.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Richie
Thanks for the reply. I'll have a look. Was hoping it wasn't,t just a blank to remind what I don't have 😏
I have an estimated delivery date of 31 August,. Where do you get an R line badge from?
Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
627 Posts
If you go to the Tiguan brochure (UK one), and page 13 has a picture.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good tip Richie
Saw the blank straight away. It doesn't look obvious at all. I think the 2wd is a good choice, but was thinking I made an error of judgement.

Thanks Bhuna, don't know ow I didn't see that - thought I had examined every pixel in the brochure

Roll on August

Cheers

·
Registered
157 Posts
Paul-40ft said:
Hi Richie
Thanks for the reply. I'll have a look. Was hoping it wasn't,t just a blank to remind what I don't have 😏
I have an estimated delivery date of 31 August,. Where do you get an R line badge from?
Cheers
Paul
I think ebay is probably the best place mate

·
Registered
74 Posts
That aliexpress site is it American as the currency is dollars or am on the wrong one ?

·
Registered
157 Posts
At the top of the Web page on the right you specify the location and currency.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks ds, so much to choose from :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts