Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, In the UK here.
We have just ordered an R line due 1st September.
Does anyone know if there is an owners manual online yet, as we dont have the reg plate or vin we cant go through the VW site to get one.
Thanks for any replies.

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,649 Posts
I too was hoping to see a manual before mine's delivered. As you need a VIN number for the VW website I thought of going to the dealer and making a note of the VIN on their demo model. Gotta be worth a try :D

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Essjay said:
I too was hoping to see a manual before mine's delivered. As you need a VIN number for the VW website I thought of going to the dealer and making a note of the VIN on their demo model. Gotta be worth a try :D
Never thought of that :lol:

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,649 Posts
salmonfisher said:
excellent idea. Did it work? If so could you posy the VIN number here so we can all get handbook access?
Unfortunately it didn't work :( . Although when I entered the VIN number it said "Document missing and not ignored". :?:
I'm hoping it means that as it's so new it may not yet be available on line. I'll keep trying from time to time in the hope that it's uploaded soon.

Steve

·
Registered
182 Posts
I also got the same result when I keyed in registration numbers from the demo tigs VW have advertised for sale so probably as you say too soon for handbook to be available on line..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.