Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just taken delivery of a 132 KW, TSI, Highline, 4MOTION, DSG. Colour Tungstan Silver with Storm Grey leather. NZ specs of Highline model similar to UK SEL I think, with DSG, ACC, Discover Media, 19" alloys etc, etc. Delighted with car and tech included, especially ACC. Haven't tried auto park feature yet - may try on open, deserted space with plastic cones someday. Have greatly valued the Forum as a mine of useful info & experiences. Sincere thanks to all !

·
Registered
96 Posts
Murphy said:
Just taken delivery of a 132 KW, TSI, Highline, 4MOTION, DSG. Colour Tungstan Silver with Storm Grey leather. NZ specs of Highline model similar to UK SEL I think, with DSG, ACC, Discover Media, 19" alloys etc, etc. Delighted with car and tech included, especially ACC. Haven't tried auto park feature yet - may try on open, deserted space with plastic cones someday. Have greatly valued the Forum as a mine of useful info & experiences. Sincere thanks to all !
Congrats, without photos it doesn't exist :D I believe you will find that the park assist needs real vehicles to work and not cones. It works really well for parallel parking.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Welcome to the forum 'Murphy'...another Kiwi :) . Good choice of spec ;) , and once you get used to park assist you will love it. Can't wait to see some pics once you are settled in....'enjoy' :D :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Photographic evidence :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Quite a smart garage you have there Murphy :roll: :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts