Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm super excited, Ordered a Pure White SEL on Saturday.

This will be my first new car and I cannot wait for it to arrive. Any tips on how to pass the time ? :lol:

Registered
Hi TigP - great choice.

I recommend reading this forum and checking the app to see if it has updated about 5 times a day 馃槈

Registered
Download the App - log into it ready for checking it 5 times or more a day (as mentioned above).

Bookmark - marinetraffic.com and vw.com

Google search youtube videos on reviews of Tiguan etc - bookmark ready to watch weekly whilst waiting

Watch all the useful videos that have been referenced here: https://www.tiguanforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=679

Bookmark that page so that when you suddenly think - oh where did I see about .... feature ... and you want to watch it again.

Join in the community here, even though you haven't got your car yet, you might have something useful that you have read / found whilst researching about your new car that may help someone else that is asking for help.

Check you app to see if its progressed any further than when you checked it just before reading this post.

Registered
Hi TigP.

Do some homework like me for the past 5 weeks! There are some links to car manuals and Discovery Media in pdf format on the forum which always provide good bedtime or 'iPad on the arm of the chair' reading. Read the forum. It's most useful for prospective owners as well as existing owners, there's always something new to learn.

Regards
DPStratMan

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the info

I think I've now watched every YouTube video on the new Tiguans. :lol: I feel like a 6 year old waiting for Christmas day

1 - 7 of 7 Posts