Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just purchased my first VW and obviously Tiguan.

I think I'll be able to pick her up early next week.

White 190kw R-Line with all the things! What an amazing car, I can't wait.

Cheers for welcoming me to the forum!

H

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Welcome to the forum 'Haydenjudd'.......'enjoy :) :) don't forget the pics once you have time next week ;) ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hello and welcome! I love NZ, spent a month over there a while back. Beautiful place.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Hayden, another fellow NZer. Which model engine have you ordered? Thought our R Lines we get here in NZ are only the 162kw (220ps) TSI engines.

What sort of lead time is it now for new orders? Took 6 months to get mine, was in the first shipment that arrived in NZ at the end of December and picked it up beginning of January.

They definitely are a great car, sure you will enjoy it when you get it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers all.

NZ_tigR - I purchased a White R-Line (sunroof and the super sound system) from stock, so three days wait :)

The sales person was an idiot so I will be confirming tomorrow morning exactly what engine is in it. For all he knew (as long as I said it first), it's a 3l twin turbo. Anyway, I don't mind too much, as long as it's the best we can get in NZ.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome! Mine also arrived on the 24th of December and I picked it up on the 6th of January after they tinted the driver and front passenger windows for me. I thought it was funny that the $2000 factory tow bar option ended up with a bar that says Best Bars NZ on it. The panoramic roof is awesome as is the Adaptive Cruise Control! I've just gone past 1500km on the clock so had a bit of a fang the other day. It was so hard not to give it a good, hard run in the break in period but I was scared all the computer bits would record it.

Yup. Top spec R-Line is 162kW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts