Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Not got a Tiguan but am strongly considering it to replace my wife's Jetta (though she gets my Golf and I get the new car!!!)

Test drove an SEL and an R-Line this weekend to get a feel for which I prefer. I'm after a petrol automatic but they're pretty rare it seems, with an R line and an SEL available both an hour away in opposite directions. They both rode pretty firmly but not uncomfortably so. So far I've still not been able to decide which I prefer... SEL is cheaper but I like the look of the R-line... I'm after a comfy car so neither is ideal but I'm not sure a comfier "SUV" exists in my price range.

I've joined the forums to ask a few spec questions and so far you guys have answered a bunch of my other questions just by googling about.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hello Mc Fur. I think firm riding SUVs are par for the course .Away from the pot holed local roads I think the R line is comfortable and superior to the previous version of the Tig around town. It rides the rough stuff surprisingly well considering the sports suspension and 20 inch wheels and at this time of the year the tyres are cold and harder.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts