Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, but an old dog with VW having owned many models over the years. Five years ago decided the Touran was more suitable than the Tiguan mk1, now absolutely love the mk2. Ordered my Tig on 4 March and if all goes well should have it by end June.
Not many new Tiguan on our roads yet with an average of 350 new units being registered every month for the last 4 month, but expect the model to be very popular over here.

PS. Still got the Touran, what an under rated car...it has been an absolute pleasure

·
Registered
627 Posts
What model did you go for? Not sure what your choices are there. Here in U.K. We can choose S, SE, SE Nav, SEL and RLine.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Tig One said:
Ordered my Tig on 4 March and if all goes well should have it by end June.
Not many new Tiguan on our roads yet with an average of 350 new units being registered every month for the last 4 month, but expect the model to be very popular over here.
Welcome from a fellow JHB future Tiguan owner. I ordered about a month before you in early February. I'm only expecting delivery in week 1 or 2 of June. Mine was built 17/4 but haven't confirmed it's on a ship yet. What engine and trim did you get?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just updated my signature. I went for the 1.4 TSi with DSG. I see a ship is scheduled to leave on 9 May for PE and then another on 19 May. I hope mine makes the 19th

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,581 Posts
Hi Tig One and welcome. I think a lot more people in the UK would have gone for the 1.4Tsi if they'd offered it with the DSG box. I just can't fathom out some of the strange decisions VW make when it comes to deciding which models to offer in different countries. :roll:

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts