Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All

I found the site over the weekend while googling information about the Tiguan. Great to see the pictures and read the advice from those of you lucky enough to have yours already.

I have ordered the R Line in Atlantic Blue Metallic and added the keyless entry/start and electric tailgate as the extras. Ordered during July and the build week was the last week in August. Tracker says it is on a UK bound ship - expecting to hear more from dealer this week re delivery dates.

Have owned a couple of VWs in the past (Golf and Passat) and then jumped ship to BMW however when I saw the new Tiguan at the tail end of last year I decided this would be the next car.

Look forward to picking up helpful tips and tricks as well as sharing my experience too.

Cheers
Ronnie

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome on board Ronnie - ordered an R-line too, but as you might see from a few of my posts, big caveat being I live in Holland and spec here is totally different. Like you, found this forum a few weeks ago by accident - I think it will be invaluable when we all have ours (mine probably the last!!) and share the knowledge...anyway, welcome and enjoy. :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hi Ronnie in Bonnie Scotland.... :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just paid for mine and they've got an r line in Atlantic outside, you're in for a treat Ronnie looked epic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts