Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i'm James from Scunthorpe/Doncaster, just posting a quick greeting and i've been lurking around here for a while.

Finally bit the bullet and managed to get a brand new mk 2 R line in pearl black! got a great deal during black Friday week and i originally put down
for a 2WD 150ps DSG variant as it was so much cheaper than the 4motion alternatives popping up, but i will admit a week after ordering it i was having doubts on if i made the right decision going 2WD over 4motion (doesnt hold its value the same, less stability) but about 4 days ago i got a call from the dealer telling me the car i originally bought actually belonged to another dealership as there was a mix up at the port and that he had been pulling his hair out trying to get me a alternative and indeed he did, the exact same car but in 4motion! AND he still honored the original dealt price!

So i went to sign all the papers for it yesterday and i shall be picking it up next Friday, cannot wait! will post some pictures once i have it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
What a result :lol: ,sound likes you have a good dealer. Very nice Xmas present.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wow Lucky you friend....Thats a Great deal!!!
These waiting days look like years :)
I am picking mine next Wednesday hopefully.
Do post some photos when possible

1 - 3 of 3 Posts