Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about to pull trigger on either sel or r-line. As its a lease will be basic colour but with 4 motion and dsg. Awaiting difference before I decide. Looking for March/April delivery as current car ends April.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hi JohnH,

My build date has changed three times so far. At the moment I'm looking at 24 weeks to get the car. Ordered in September hopefully have it in March.

Check the lead times with the lease company. Best of luck with your decision it's a tough choice
Between the R Line and SEL.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi John

Nice decision to have! Both are great but for me I really liked the more aggressive styling (if that's the word!) of the R-line with it's larger wheels and other little styling additions.....that's what decided it for me really. Definitely wanted the panoramic roof of course that both would have, so I had much the same decision.

All a personal choice I guess at the end of the day....but for me I knew if I did't get the R line, I'd always be looking enviously at ones I saw!

Have fun choosing. Mine was ordered end September and I still don't have a confirmed build week (although it WAS in for week 50). I live in hope!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will be ordering white R-Line 2.0tdi DSG. Hopefully order will be going in over next few days and then the wait begins.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts