Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Future pround owner of a BiTDI 240 Highline (ordered in Switzerland) R-line and Oryx white and looking forward to exchanging with you all!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hi 'DonTim'....... Any delivery date given yet :?:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys !
Nope, nothing yep but anywhere between mid-October and mid-November... will keep you posted ;)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
DonTim said:
Thanks for the welcome guys !
Nope, nothing yep but anywhere between mid-October and mid-November... will keep you posted ;)
:) :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Phew, glad not living in France anymore then!!

I get from your post DonTim that your spec is essentially same as mine - i.e. a highline with then the R line body package...most of the folks here ordering a R line have the ' UK spec ' R line model - so will be interesting to see the differences.

Purely out of interest - did you have the executive package increased price, due to Qi charging and extra USB port?

Jon

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Jon, executive package?
Nothing as such in Switzerland and for what I understand, this is included when going for the "highline" version - I'll have to confirm that.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ah ok,
In NL for example highline is top spec, but if you want the nav option that is called executive packet - for discover media and then another 1041 euros if you want discover pro...advanced packet is sunroof, heated seats, folding mirrors etc - clearly each market seems completely different. I thought it was continental vs uk - clearly more complicated

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
:lol: ......It's called 'Brexit' JonP....... sorry only joking ;) :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
He stumpy - no worries, as said before, if didn't have Irish nationality as well would be seriously peeved - all my kids live in France - so as a brit never thought I would say this - but am encouraging them to become French!! :D. Sorry - off topic from Tigs

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
JonP said:
He stumpy - no worries, as said before, if didn't have Irish nationality as well would be seriously peeved - all my kids live in France - so as a brit never thought I would say this - but am encouraging them to become French!! :D. Sorry - off topic from Tigs
Good one mate.....have many friends in France, Belgium, & Germany as I lived in Germany for a number of years :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts