Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just placed order for a R Line BiTDI 240 in Pure White with Area View, Keyless & Electric Tailgate. Just waiting on guesstimated delivery date!!

I was going to order a 150 4motion DSG R Line, but noticed that the 240 he'd just released. I also wanted DCC which I understand helps the ride on 20" wheels

Great Forum!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. I find the ride better than expected with the sports suspension so should be fine with Dcc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thanks for welcoming me!

I note that the 15mm sports suspension is not available in conjunction with DCC, and as there are no R Line 240 to view/drive....I wonder if this effects the ride height or do vehicles with DCC sit slightly lower?

I would hate it to change the R line's stance.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi codemonkey and welcome to the forum ;)

I believe DCC is not available on U.K. R-Line in any variant!.....however it is available on R-Line in other world markets! :( ......VW obviously think the UK's roads are nice and smooth! :roll:

Out of interest did you manage any price discounts on the 240ps?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Not sure but if you look at Vw web page tiguan model comparison and the tech spec shows height 1657 mm for 240 R Line and 1646 mm for other R lines .

·
Registered
182 Posts
According to price list on 4 October 2016 Dcc is standard on Biturbo and lowered. suspension not available in conjunction with Dcc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GTD184 said:

I believe DCC is not available on U.K. R-Line in any variant!.....however it is available on R-Line in other world markets! :( ......VW obviously think the UK's roads are nice and smooth! :roll:

GTD184, I am leasing the Tiguan so discount doesn't apply.

·
Registered
69 Posts
GTD184 said:

Things have changed... in the configurator select the 240 engine and select (What comes as standard? Show full feature list) you will find at the bottom line.....Dynamic chassis control (DCC) :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
telcom said:
GTD184 said:

Things have changed... in the configurator select the 240 engine and select (What comes as standard? Show full feature list) you will find at the bottom line.....Dynamic chassis control (DCC) :)
Have visited the configurator slected 240ps but where is the "what comes as standard" menu button? :oops:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Found it on latest Price List.......Thanks Tig16 ;)

VED band H ...£300.00 a year road tax! :shock: ...............will stop with the 190ps :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
GTD184 said:
telcom said:
GTD184 said:

Have visited the configurator slected 240ps but where is the "what comes as standard" menu button? :oops:
Select the 240 engine highlight extras and hit the dropdown for the "what comes as standard"

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.