Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At me dealers there seemed to have been a hidden extras list.
I knew my car when I was buying it came with manual seats, I asked out of interest that I had seen on youtube reviews, cars with electric seats, OH, thats an extra. Do they come with a memory setting, HO, thats an extra. Does it come with high beam assist, OH, thats an extra....hang on a sec is there some sort of secret extras list we dont get to see :roll: as they are not listed on the extras page. and what else is on this list that we/I didnt know about.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I've gone for Electric Black Vienna Leather with memory and some other extras :p

·
Registered
37 Posts
stumpy said:
I've gone for Electric Black Vienna Leather with memory and some other extras :p
Not sure in UK but here you have two options: electric seat only for the driver seat or for both seats. The second being one of those "secret/hidden" extras (+ 300€ more or less)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Must admit went for quite. A few extras - panoramic roof, electric seats, leather, HUD, electric tailgate, R line exterior...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.