Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We picked up two new Tiguans last week. Both are highline 2.0tsi 4motion petrol models. Pretty much fully optioned except for sunroof, dynamic led, discover pro and dynaudion. I traded in a 2009 CC 3.6l R-line on mine and my SO a 2014 Golf 7 1.4tfsi. The Tiguan, though slower than the CC drives much better. It's much more comfortable than either of those cars and fuel economy is on par with the Golf.

Our NZ models come pretty well equipped from the factory. We have Discover Media 8" with nav and voice fitted. No complaints so far :)

View attachment 213

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
610 Posts
Welcome Hugo not one but 2 wow. :D

·
Registered
953 Posts
FTT said:
Opens sunroofs puts foot in each one and uses them like roller skates :lol: :lol:
Welcome to the tiggy forum can't be leave 2 are you the nz importer

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Miket said:
FTT said:
Opens sunroofs puts foot in each one and uses them like roller skates :lol: :lol:
Its a bit of a story so here's the short version: the Golfs DSG box died. VW-NZ agreed to repair it under warranty. Two months down the line, the repair didn't fix the problem and they were waiting for authorization to replace the trans. Eventually got a brand new Tig as a loaner and so impressed were we that two weeks later we picked up two new Tigs. VW traded both our cars, gave considerable trade assistance and that was the end of that :)

The Tig in the photo is mine in Indium Grey. My SO has a Metallic Ruby Red one.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hugo_NZ said:
We picked up two new Tiguans last week. Both are highline 2.0tsi 4motion petrol models. Pretty much fully optioned except for sunroof, dynamic led, discover pro and dynaudion. I traded in a 2009 CC 3.6l R-line on mine and my SO a 2014 Golf 7 1.4tfsi. The Tiguan, though slower than the CC drives much better. It's much more comfortable than either of those cars and fuel economy is on par with the Golf.

Our NZ models come pretty well equipped from the factory. We have Discover Media 8" with nav and voice fitted. No complaints so far :)

image.jpeg

Traffic must be as bad there as in the UK 23 min to do 4k

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AussiePopeye said:
Looks very nice. Are they MY17 or MY18 versions?
MY17. These were stock on hand which is why we got them ao quick. I prefer the Discover we have fitted. The all-glass ones are fingerprint magnets and also reflect badly in sunlight.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Miket said:
Hugo_NZ said:

image.jpeg

Lol yeah. That was from the dealer to my office albeit it was late on a Friday afternoon. My morning commute to of 10km takes the same time.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hugo_NZ said:
Miket said:
Hugo_NZ said:

image.jpeg

Lol yeah. That was from the dealer to my office albeit it was late on a Friday afternoon. My morning commute to of 10km takes the same time.
Don't worry the cars got start stop start stop start stop as standard :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Miket said:
Hugo_NZ said:
Miket said:
Don't worry the cars got start stop start stop start stop as standard :lol: :lol:
Truth be told I don't mind it. I have reached a point in my life where I no longer care about the car's performance as much. I have historically only driven large engine cars (BMW 540i V8, BMW 645ci V8, BMW 740i V8, Merc E320 V6, Merc CLS550 V8, VW Passat B6 3.2VR6, VW Passat CC 3.6VR6, VW Treg V8) and right now I am after comfort and better fuel economy more than the grunt of a naturally aspirated V6 or V8.

Pics of Tig1 and Tig2 below :)

Attachments

·
Registered
610 Posts
Now thats just SHOWING off :lol: :lol: :lol: Got it flaunt it :D
Miket said:
FTT said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts