Steve

·
Registered
463 Posts
I would call it spewey green. :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
The colour leaves a lot to be desired (IMHO) but if you are into military camo well....

One point - is this paint or a "wrap" the matt effect to me suggests a wrap but....

Cheers Earl

·
Registered
220 Posts
What is the point of a lowered 4x4 that is so lowered it won't get over a speed bump.

·
Registered
134 Posts
:lol: That looks like the suspensions failed :lol:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Could be on air suspension that drops like that for shows or events. Either way, not my cup of tea but hey ho, each to their own I suppose

·
Registered
610 Posts
Looking at the support bars on the inside it looks like the engine may be putting out a bit more power than normal???

·
Registered
79 Posts
I kinda like it. Looks like it was white.

·
Registered
463 Posts
The front wheels would foul the wheel arches when turning. Not convinced this is a real car. Could be CGI.

·
Registered
555 Posts
As I said, it's dropped on air suspension. It gets raised when driving

·
Registered
328 Posts
Colour aside, wouldn't be my choice but hey, we're all different, the smaller wheels look ridiculous in the arches.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I really like the look of this! Not necessarily the colour but the stance looks awesome and stands out. For a 2WD version like mine who needs ride height 😂 plus like others have said put it on an air suspension and you are up within seconds when those pesky sleeping policemen appear in the road!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts