Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would tend to the silver. I think the Tiguan looks best in lighter colours hence I was convinced by white despite my worries about keeping it clean, The demonstrators in black looked very boxy as you say while the showroom model in white looked really good. Only other colour that tempted me was Haberno Orange but my wife vetoed that! Probably wise when I come to trade it in.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have ordered r line in tungston silver.

Easy to clean
Looks awesome as compared to darker colors
Easy to repair chips
Looks fantastic no matter what light is like(sunny or cloudy or even when it's raining if that matters)
Silver goes well with r line's wheel design.
R line badges will look better with silver.

Let us know what you decide.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ordered mine on Monday in pure white but considering changing to the Pearl Black as it shows off the chrome very nicely but a pig to keep clean, didn't want grey as trading in an Audi A3 in Daytona so fancy a change. I had white on the previous Audi and was so easy to clean. We looked at the Tungsten silver but has too much of a champagne tinge to it rather than being a pure silver.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thanks for the pics I've not seen that colour up to now. Light colours seem to suit the car.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have changed my order from Pure White to Indium Grey.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i have had my Tiguan 150 SEL TSM since 30th July and did the first long run to the park district and had comments from 2 people on the colour which is Tungsten silver both said that the colour looked good with the silver wheels.
Colour is a difficult thing to decide until you see one in the flesh i chose TSM as this was the same colour as the GTD i traded in just glad it all worked out.
i can't make my mind up if the colour would suit the R with the DC wheels-the R looks stunning in white.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.