Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 25 years with Mercedes! I thought it was time to try something new, :roll: have had many VW before, so I was not afraid to try this new Tiguan! Some pictures of it, the same you see in my signature here on the forum! Come more pictures later, have some small plans with the style messy! :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
:D Wow! That looks absolutely stunning!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hiya

Thanks for posting these, mine is due to be built next week. I was a bit concerned I had chosen the wrong colour having seen the other stunning examples on here. But, I am reassured, it looks great!
Did you have it detailed or is that how the agent supplied it?

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice 👍👍

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Paul-40ft said:
Hiya

Thanks for posting these, mine is due to be built next week. I was a bit concerned I had chosen the wrong colour having seen the other stunning examples on here. But, I am reassured, it looks great!
Did you have it detailed or is that how the agent supplied it?

Cheers

Paul
That was the way I ordered from the factory! So it's only the chrome door handle cover that I've put on myself, And the color is just delicious, looking up to the chrome on the car, you've taken a nice choice there! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Looks fantastic VWanger, really like the Crome door handle additions looks very classy, Crome door mirror covers would add another great touch. Enjoy my friend they are a wonderful car. :D :D :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Timbo said:
Looks fantastic VWanger, really like the Crome door handle additions looks very classy, Crome door mirror covers would add another great touch. Enjoy my friend they are a wonderful car. :D :D :D
Thank you very much for the brag of my car Timbo :D There will be some more impressive details on the meanwhile! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi VWangen

I just noticed the R-line badge on the rear door. Very classy, I am assuming you added that yourself?

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
610 Posts
Must admit the chrome handles go very very nice with that colour, looking the Dogs Bs :D

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi VWanger, tell me do you have the keyless option and if so does the Crome handle covers effect it.

Cheers
Tim

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FTT said:
Must admit the chrome handles go very very nice with that colour, looking the Dogs Bs :D
Yes! That's why I like this color, because things like chrome get a good look on the car! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Timbo said:
Hi VWanger, tell me do you have the keyless option and if so does the Crome handle covers effect it.

Cheers
Tim
Has keyless option yes, it is a small hole has been spared in the cover, that the sensor appears and is resilient as before, so zero problem this! :cool:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Cheers VWanger

·
Registered
433 Posts
Oops my appologies :oops: :lol:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts