Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously I cannot wait for delivery of my new tiguan and I'm excited about many of its features . Call me sad but I'm more exited about the panoramic roof and the interior lighting , how do you guys who have it like it and does anyone have any pictures of the lighting at night , .

·
Registered
610 Posts
it looks the dogsBs in my opinion, very effective, sorry no pics. But almost all of us who have it have commented at one time or another how good it is, and those who haven,t got it say they are jelouse once they see it at night working

·
Registered
133 Posts
Must admit it does add a bit of class.
Wait for a frosty night as well ....and go somewhere where there are not a lot of streetlights (out on the moors for us here in Yorkshire).....stick the heated seats on and open the roof and look up......if you have clear skies the view is pretty darn good with all those stars !

Call me an oldy but little things like that make this car....a bit like your first train set where the carriages and train had little lights inside and you turned off the lights in your bedroom /loft to see it come round the track.....(oh come on we have all done this !)
and the interior lights are superb as well - through the car settings you can adjust how bright they go....

But its the LED LIGHTS on the front and the "signature" of the car after dark that makes me smile each time.....

Wait and see.....you will not be disappointed...I would take pics but it will not do it justice.....and if you have the TFT dash well thats another dimension as well...

·
Registered
50 Posts
i would love to see some pics of this too!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
The other thing you'll like is the reversing camera it's a boon in the dark and having its own lens washer is a finishing touch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts