Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am an expat living in Belgium and placed my order at the beginning of January with the car show at the beginning of the year in Brussels it gave some very interesting prices
1.4 TSI ACT Comfortline Atlantic Blue with Active info display, Area view and travel pack (GPS discover media, folding wing mirrors, electric tailgate, App-connect) which was effectively free due to the promotions.

The last time I spoke to the dealer he is expecting arrival in Belgium at te beginning of April estimating delivery mid April.

I am coming to VW after 3 cars from Ford in the past 4 years due to a combination of the deal being too good and being extremely impressed with the Tiguan and the Ford dealer seemingly not interested in selling me a new Kuga (I never even managed to get a test drive).

i am really looking forward to taking delivery - I used to have Tourans as company cars when I first moved to Belgium and never thought I would be able to afford to buy a VW for myself.

Martin

Mons, Belgium

·
Registered
610 Posts
Welcome Martin, as far as I can say you won't be disappointed with the new Tiguan bigger and better imo. The forum has some really clued up guys on board and also a bit of banter now and then

1 - 2 of 2 Posts