Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after placing the order in Sept 2016 its finally arrived at the dealers 28th Jan 2017 (Amag, Schaffhausen, Switzerland).
A mod the rear to be done, prep and handover, cant wait to get this thing on the road.

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
I must admit those black Tigs look really nice.
Now, to keep them clean it's a totally different story... :p

·
Registered
432 Posts
So close, looks fantastic.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Hi Toblerone69, when you say "A mod the rear to be done, prep and handover", any chance of some more info on the "mod" :?:

Steve

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Essjay said:
Hi Toblerone69, when you say "A mod the rear to be done, prep and handover", any chance of some more info on the "mod" :?:

Steve
A 'Running In' sticker Steve ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :D

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
:D :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Essjay said:

Steve
Hi Steve its having the twin exhaust and rear trim modification, including a MaxhausT active sound set installed at the same time. See images attached.

Toblerone69

Attachments

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
That's a very interesting mod, which is bound to get a few people here very iinterested to see how it turns out.

Steve

·
Registered
70 Posts
Toblerone69 said:
Essjay said:

Steve
Hi Steve its having the twin exhaust and rear trim modification, including a MaxhausT active sound set installed at the same time. See images attached.

Toblerone69
Hey Tob,

What are you saying here, are you getting another diffuser fitted? If this is the case, PLEASE tell me everything, cause I also want one!
The pic shows the diffusor that's normally on the top diesel and petrol engine.

Best regards,

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Raven

Yes I am having the twin diffuser fitted and the MaxhausT system at the dealers this week before handover this Saturday 4th Feb. Ive ordered the 2.0 DSG, 190 which has the standard twin tail pipe to the left.
This diffuser has only been recently added here in Switzerland and Germany from what I am told as an add on after build.
The total cost is around £2500 fitted.
Will be posting pics up on Saturday after I have picked it up.
If you need part numbers for diffuser let me know will see if I can get hold of it.

Toblerone69

·
Registered
70 Posts
Toblerone69 said:
Hi Raven

Yes I am having the twin diffuser fitted and the MaxhausT system at the dealers this week before handover this Saturday 4th Feb. Ive ordered the 2.0 DSG, 190 which has the standard twin tail pipe to the left.
This diffuser has only been recently added here in Switzerland and Germany from what I am told as an add on after build.
The total cost is around £2500 fitted.
Will be posting pics up on Saturday after I have picked it up.
If you need part numbers for diffuser let me know will see if I can get hold of it.

Toblerone69
Yes, please give me the partnumber! :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well after being provided a formal quotation by the dealer to have the rear mods done before delivery on Saturday, guess what they cant do it after all.
What a load of bolloxs getting my hopes up for this. It will now be as standard.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Awww Toblerone69.... :shock: :eek: that's a bu%ger .....as it looked real good the pics

1 - 15 of 15 Posts