Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Having been a multi Audi owner over many years thought it would be good to have a change and as I've been very impressed with the new Tiguan I've decided to jump ship and I've signed up for a 2.0 Tdi SEL as of 8 weeks ago.

The current delivery date is showing as Aug 18th so not long left :D

In the meantime I'm trawling through the online manual to wet my appetite ready for the big day.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Hi JS and welcome, can I ask how you've managed to get access to the online manual without actually owning a Tiguan yet?

Steve

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Steve,

Once you have a vin number for your vehicle it allows you access to the manual via the VW Owners area.

The manual is a web based file so you cannot do much with it apart from dream of things to come.
I've not yet found a way of printing or saving the file as it appears VW are reluctant to release it (allow though I do notice that they are prepared to sell you a copy!!) to non owners.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Ah!, so I assume you must have managed to get your VIN number from your dealer prior to getting the car?

Steve

·
Registered
11 Posts
Took delivery of my Tiguan 2.0 SEL Tungsten Silver Metallic DSG 4WD on the 30th on June and i have to say after 6 weeks it is the most boring car to drive but the best most comfortable car i have ever owned. Its so well built and quiet i just love driving it, long journeys are just effortless.
Tried a Discovery sport but no contest the Tiguan walks all over it.
For you guys waiting for delivery be patience its a dream car well worth the wait

·
Registered
133 Posts
0003SAS said:
Hi All,

Having been a multi Audi owner over many years thought it would be good to have a change and as I've been very impressed with the new Tiguan I've decided to jump ship and I've signed up for a 2.0 Tdi SEL as of 8 weeks ago.

The current delivery date is showing as Aug 18th so not long left :D

In the meantime I'm trawling through the online manual to wet my appetite ready for the big day.
I too am jumping ship from Audi which have been with for the past 6 years to a SEL 2.0 TDI DSG Indium Grey and just been confirmed that we have a build week 36

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome 0003SAS

Terrier
Ordered mine 23rd July and have a build week of the last week in August, so technically it should be the week before mine. My tracker says build week confirmed though. When yours switches to that it's about 4 weeks until its built.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.