Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up a Pure White R-Line 190PS 2.0TDI DSG on 2nd September, will add spec etc later on. Car is at the dealers and has been for over a week but as it's pretty close to 67 thought I'd wait.

Ordered end of March so a few more weeks won't hurt! Tried visiting dealers, then carwow but ended up with the best deal via drive the deal.

Just been reading up on the M18 changes on here. I was oblivious to this. I'm going to ask the dealer (JCB Medway) to send me some pics of inside/outside and I will post them up.

I wish there was an option of removing all chrome from the outside as Audi and BMW offer. I have a few plans for it and will go for white and black theme where possible.

Looking forward to getting it and it will be my Wife's and family car. Just over 6 weeks to go and we are on hols for 10 days of that so should go quickly.

Cheers and Hi

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Rob

My R Line also arrives on the 2nd September as I've decided, like you, to plump for the 67 plate. I've decided to lease this time and so have gone for the 150 4 motion as it was on special offer at the lease company. I liked the idea of the 190 but the bump up was too much I thought.

It's the look of the R Line that did it for me admittedly, especially in pure white.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Mine came from jcb medway via drive the deal also.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MF_DOOM said:
Hi Rob

My R Line also arrives on the 2nd September as I've decided, like you, to plump for the 67 plate. I've decided to lease this time and so have gone for the 150 4 motion as it was on special offer at the lease company. I liked the idea of the 190 but the bump up was too much I thought.

It's the look of the R Line that did it for me admittedly, especially in pure white.
Nice, look forward to seeing pics.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dolphinfriendly1012 said:
Hi, very similar spec to ours, did you deal with James? What was your handover like please?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can someone tell me more about drive the deal? I seen it mentioned by a few if you on here and I've heard work colleagues talk about it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
dolphinfriendly1012 said:
Drive the Deal Terms and Conditions
Section vii Confidentiality
The supplying dealer's identity is confidential and you agree as a condition of this agreement that you will not disclose it to any third party.

Not sure what they can do after you get the car.

I got mine through Drive the Deal and it also came from Kent. Can't remember the dealer! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts