Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had My R Line 2.0 TDI 4 motion DSG for 4 weeks, much improved on my previous 58 Tig. Removed the 20's and fitted 18" Bola five spoke with winter tyres ready for the weather were supposed to be getting. Loving the car, runs much smoother with the 18's

·
Registered
835 Posts
This is very interesting as I literally ask and asked my dealer if you could put different tyres/wheels on the r line and they were adamant that you could not do it . And I asked via email five times.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Negativepitch said:
This is very interesting as I literally ask and asked my dealer if you could put different tyres/wheels on the r line and they were adamant that you could not do it . And I asked via email five times.
He must have meant from the factory?

Ofc you can put other wheels on it, providing they fit :)

·
Registered
835 Posts
raven1483 said:
Negativepitch said:
He must have meant from the factory?

Ofc you can put other wheels on it, providing they fit :)
:D
Yeah he must have meant from the factory as he wasnt going to recommend any others would he :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Guys,
Took delivery of my new Tig on September 1st & loving it! Only done 15oo miles so far but it's great to drive. I'm still mystified by some of the display options & SatNav, but just found the forum & hoping to find some answers (&maybe answer a few questions!).

·
Registered
70 Posts
Kris said:
Out of interest, what tyre profiles did you fit on the winters ?
About that, Im thinking of R19 235/240/245-50/55 on mine, no studs, so close to 2k Pounds... :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts