Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

After 2 GTIs I fancied a change and this took my fancy! Ordered an SEL with the 240bhp DSG engine in Indium Grey today.

The SEL is already well kitted out but I added bigger wheels, winter pack, rear camera with park assist and keyless entry / electric tailgate.

Laurie

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice one, any idea when it will arrive ?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope - it's 'with factory' on the tracker... dealer thinks March...

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
shadowcaptain said:
Just ordered mine today - dealer suggested end of Feb but reading this forum I suspect March as well.

SEL TDI 190ps DSG with Rear Camera/Park Assist
You won't be disappointed 'shadowcaptain' with SEL 190ps etc.......what colour are you going for :?:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
shadowcaptain said:
stumpy said:
You won't be disappointed 'shadowcaptain' with SEL 190ps etc.......what colour are you going for :?:
Idium Grey, of course :D :D :D
:lol: :lol: Good one. Had mine nearly 4 wks now, and have not needed to wash it up to now, even with all this weather we've been having. Unlike my previous 'Black' Audi as I like my cars to look good & clean. May give her a wash this week though as the front wheels are starting to look past it with the brake dust. Other than that what a colour to look clean always........ ;) :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
It was a toss up between the Grey or Silver for me. All my previous cars, where I had a choice, have been black. However the black really doesn't do the lines on the new Tig any justice. They look much more handsome in a lighter shade.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Build week just came through ... we 5/12.... waaaayyyyyyy earlier than the dealer led me to expect!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Whats going on VW...
At my dealership a company order two 240bi-tdis a few weeks before me and I ordered my 190tdi on the 20th of june and none of us have gotten our cars. I haven't even gotten a confirmed build week, just a preliminary thats stuck since ordering, week 5 2017.....

Anyone got any idea why some are getting their cars so fast and other not?

Would love some pics when you get your car! :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I would be getting on to Customer services 'raven1483'......as others & myself ordered mid-late July and we have had our Tigs about 4wks now. Unless you are having fitted every gadget & more .....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.