Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have it I'm just wondering is it a normal key fob that works the system and where do u put it if u don't want to keep it in pocket or bag , when I had it on my megane many years ago it was a card and it could be put in a slot or just kept in my pocket .

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
paulthewall said:
For those who have it I'm just wondering is it a normal key fob that works the system and where do u put it if u don't want to keep it in pocket or bag , when I had it on my megane many years ago it was a card and it could be put in a slot or just kept in my pocket .
Hi Paul, yes it's the normal key fob with the folding key. I just carry it in my pocket, or clip it to my belt with a dog lead type clip.
You need the key in case the entry system fails as you can uncover the key slot in the drivers door and gain entry using the normal key.

Steve

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
There is a small drop down pocket to the right of the steering column where you could put it if you wish, or you could use the storage box on top of the dashboard.
You're not short of spaces to use. I didn't have keyless on my previous car (golf), so I'm used to keeping the key on my person. :)

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts