Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously a question for those among us that have their cars, what is your opinion of the Lane Assist function in the real world. For some reason I hadn't noticed it was a feature when I was initially looking up specs but the sales guy was quite enthusiastic about it, as he would be. My first thoughts were 'wow that sounds really clever, and you turn it off how?!!!!' :lol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Not sure that I have really sussed it out yet. I assume that it is on but have hardly noticed it - perhaps just a slight resistance as I go over white line but hardly noticeable. My salesman just said indicate as you pull out/in and its cancelled. Or am I missing something. Whereas the ACC and automatic braking are both great. Any one know if I haven't set it up???

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Have sent you a PM 'Salmonfisher' ref something else....can you see it... :?:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Its a handy tool to have to stop you drifting out of lane or into the hedge as you play with all the other stuff like Apple Carplay and Sport and Offload dials :lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DerChef said:
Its a handy tool to have to stop you drifting out of lane or into the hedge as you play with all the other stuff like Apple Carplay and Sport and Offload dials :lol:
Yeah that probably sells it to me more than the official sales pitch haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.