Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
201 - 220 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Your Allspace was built in Mexico I think, which is located in another universe, unaffected by the worldwide shortage of components which has crippled Wofsberg :unsure:
Lights and Harman are going to hold me up in Mexico apparently

·
Registered
343 Posts
So could be just over a year for it to be built and delivered. Could end up coming sooner as build week may come closer if you are lucky, just expect the worst and say a year and you may be pleasantly surprised. All so fluid with provisional dates changing constantly it appears. Only one you get a confirmed can you really start to gauge when it may arrive tbh.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The emission targets are a problem no matter how many cars you sell because it is the average emission of all cars sold. Think the average needs to be below 95, and if the average is above that the fine is €95 times the number of cars sold.

I imagine that VW are just viewing the target as impossible this year, probably the next too as they really need to be making a lot of pure EVs to bring the average down - so my guess is that they are just accepting it and paying the fine.

Cheers,

Nigel
VW can easyli add 95euro to the price of every car.
So if they will be under 95 co2 of all cars, then will get bigger profit, if not - then don't lose anything 🤔

·
Registered
698 Posts
VW can easyli add 95euro to the price of every car.
So if they will be under 95 co2 of all cars, then will get bigger profit, if not - then don't lose anything 🤔

I agree the fine is neither here nor there. They will probably be more concerned about the slap on the wrist and being summoned to explain what went wrong and what they are going to do to improve on ot next year.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I wish....Week 13 next year (March 2023)
Ah, I see. On the hybrid facebook page the longest actual delivery I've seen is 14 months but there are plenty that got theirs in less than 12 months. But 17 months is a world record. Actually, in a way, I'd prefer march 23 to December 22. I ordered Nov 21.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ah, I see. On the hybrid facebook page the longest actual delivery I've seen is 14 months but there are plenty that got theirs in less than 12 months. But 17 months is a world record. Actually, in a way, I'd prefer march 23 to December 22. I ordered Nov 21.
Perfect is as will get the new 23 plate?

My dealer is hoping it will move forward when moveto Status 20

201 - 220 of 223 Posts