Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just throwing this out there and probably know the answer.
Having rejected our previous car due to faults and then re-ordering a new one. Because of the delay on the R line bumpers, do you think I should be entitled to a loan car :?:
I realise it was our decision to reject the car but still :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
I suppose you could always ask your dealer 0 did you part x your old car ?
If so that put you in a stronger position I suppose as they have "taken away" your only mode of transport.....tell them Grandma cannot be taken to the Bingo anymore as she is scared to go on the bus....! that might work as well

Be pleasant and non shouty that may work as well.

:D

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Terrier1964 said:
I suppose you could always ask your dealer 0 did you part x your old car ?
If so that put you in a stronger position I suppose as they have "taken away" your only mode of transport.....tell them Grandma cannot be taken to the Bingo anymore as she is scared to go on the bus....! that might work as well

Be pleasant and non shouty that may work as well.

:D
We have asked in the past to no avail (bugger)
Yes we did originally put our old car in as part x
We have tolled them that we have no transport...we have for now but they dont know that, and it wont last for much longer, which is why Im asking this question.
Im keeping my nice worzel gummidge head on at the moment. :D

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
:lol: :lol: Haha Good point Terrier1964 worth a try though. On another point 'Terrier1964' be careful on your many shopping excursions for mushy-peas around Huddersfield due to recent incidents with the police there.....stay safe ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
133 Posts
True Stumpy - difference of opinion here as to whether he was a nice lad or a total scrotebag.....me I am not bothered as long as I dont get any holes in Toby - now that would me me go postal....I am now advertising mushy peas on Ebay - all discounted of course......:)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yes definitely worth asking. If you don't get anywhere with the dealer try VW UK. I was quoted 12 weeks in September for a R Line. Dealer was supposed to give me a Golf for Xmas and take our car in but they wouldn't insure it to go overseas. My insurance company would not insure it as it was a garage car. Took our own car overseas. Wife had a long conservation with VW Uk when we got back.We now have a new R line Tiguan While we wait for ours to arrive .

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Terrier1964 said:
True Stumpy - difference of opinion here as to whether he was a nice lad or a total scrotebag.....me I am not bothered as long as I dont get any holes in Toby - now that would me me go postal....I am now advertising mushy peas on Ebay - all discounted of course......:)
:D :D Glad to here you are ok matey, you've been quiet of late :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts