Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Where did you look, as the official VW map download site is still showing maps from 2019.

Steve

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Updated: : 6/15/20
File format: : tar
Coverage: :
Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Gibraltar, Finland, France, Andorra, Monaco, Great Britian, Ireland, Iceland, Føroyar, Svalbard, Italy, Malta, San Marino, Vaticano, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Crotia, Hungary, Kosovo, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Moldova

·
Registered
504 Posts
New map downloads only available for Discover Pro at the moment, no updates since 2019 for the Discover media unit.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Would have been useful if you'd said in your original post that it was for the 2020 Discover Media Pro, as that's the only one with an update that as Tammma say's has already been posted!.

Steve

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Maybe, but for any model before the 2020 Tiguan there is no update!.

Steve

·
Registered
504 Posts
belfast4 said:
If you click on the link I posted, go to tiguan then from 2020 then discover media you will see the info I posted ref the update.
Do you have a 2020 model?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My god you try to post something on here that might be of use to some people and I get shot down. I posted a link to a new map and anyone that replied did not believe it was available. I'm sorry if it is not available for everyone's year of car, nothing I can do about that.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I think it was just the confusion regarding for which model. I assume most people here have pre-2020 that's all.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Jeremy_SWE said:
I think it was just the confusion regarding for which model. I assume most people here have pre-2020 that's all.
Exactly!

Steve

·
Registered
59 Posts
That new map update listed for the discover media units! 6/15/20 for 2020 tig's
have VW put up the wrong info?
Surely that download is just for the discover pro units isn't it?

Tom...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you look at the link and go to tiguan all space 2019 it is still the 2019 map. The same as the 2019 tiguan. But the 2020 all space and 2020 tiguan have the new map update. Is the software different in the 2020 model discover media unit than earlier years?

·
Registered
504 Posts
2020 has the generation 3 unit. That's why I asked if you have the 2020 as the units differ and how you update the maps.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Afaik even in the my2020 tig's the discover media units still run the satnav direct from the sd card, it's only the media pro units that run from the inbuilt hard drive,
So that update for the discover media 6/15/20 must be wrong, or have I lost the plot somewhere?

Tom...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts