Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only been a member here for a short while, but when Bigal asked me whereabouts in the country I am it got me thinking. Who's put any info in their profile?
I took a look through the members list and the majority, in fact nearly everyone has failed to input any personal info in their profile :?: We can't all want to be anonymous surely ;)
Well I've filled out mine with a few bits, so how about we all have a look at our profiles and update them with a bit of personal info. It doesn't need to be War and Peace, just a few snippets.

Steve

·
Registered
63 Posts
I agree, have now updated profile, was too busy driving my new car..............

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Done... :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Done

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm bumping this post up again as I've noticed a lot of people asking questions about their car and we have no idea whether they are in the UK, Australia or Timbuktu. :roll:
If you can update your whereabouts in your profile, it might give us all some idea as to the differences between models in different countries, and possibly avoid giving advice which may not be applicable to you.

Steve

·
Registered
157 Posts
Done...

·
Registered
463 Posts
Added a bit more. Go easy with me guys. :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Added UK 'Essjay' ;) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts