Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening, this is my first post

Just ordered my Tiguan yesterday, and wondered if someone might be able to clarify something my dealer was uncertain on

We have ordered the SEL and upgraded to saffrano leather seats. The dealer stated that this Vienna leather would have previously added a driver memory function to the driver's seat, however, he "suspected" that this had been withdrawn now as there is no mention of it in the new price list. Anybody any ideas?

Also he said it will be a number of weeks before he can give me the tracking details to logon to the app. Is that normal?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
83 Posts
The same wording was in the previous price list - I assume it was/is an error, otherwise the only model with memory seats is the R-Line, which can't be right.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Nothing has been said in the changes to MY18 year, but it might be worth checking with VW Online Chat one day to clarify.

I believe it still comes with memory but always worth a check.

·
Registered
125 Posts
With regard to the tracking details all I was given was the order number and the link and was informed as soon as I had ordered so could track from day one.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Online chat just said to me that my18 still has electric adjusting leather seats with memory

·
Registered
485 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Brochure does suggest that Leather seats aren't an option on the SEL - that can't be right.

·
Registered
134 Posts
snailofsatan said:
Online chat just said to me that my18 still has electric adjusting leather seats with memory
I believe that's seat not seats, only the drivers seat is electric

·
Registered
90 Posts
ACS said:
snailofsatan said:
I believe that's seat not seats, only the drivers seat is electric
Yes, sorry, just the drivers side

1 - 9 of 9 Posts