Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vehicle Automotive parking light Motor vehicle Automotive tire Car
A very Happy Christmas everyone on here, and thanks Rob (admin) for setting up this great Forum.......'Have a good one ' :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
I'll second that as well Stumpy, and here's hoping those waiting won't have to wait much longer :D :D

May all your Christmas journeys be safe.

Steve

·
Registered
610 Posts
Cheers Stumpy, and may all your wishes come true, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all stay safe :D

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Can I add my best wishes and thanks to the members for their help and particularly the author of this forum.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Merry Christmas Stumpy, and merry Christmas to all the other helpful forum members, your knowledge and advice is invaluable!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Merry Xmas to all my new "tiggy " friends ,hope you all have a great time and a happy new yr .
Myself am laid up,as had a double hernia operation on thurs afternoon so my baby is parked up in the garage for a few wks as not allowed to drive for some time .
Am only just managing to stand and a do little walking at the mo .
So enough about me ,have a good time guys .

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Speedy recovery 'Bigal' & hopefully a lot better for the New Year celebrations :D :D

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Wow! Bigal, hope you're recovering ok. One good thing is that you can be assured of being waited on 'hand and foot' over the festive period :D
Make the most of it, as you'll be expected to return the favour on your recovery :lol:

Steve

·
Registered
169 Posts
Essjay said:
Wow! Bigal, hope you're recovering ok. One good thing is that you can be assured of being waited on 'hand and foot' over the festive period :D
Make the most of it, as you'll be expected to return the favour on your recovery :lol:

Steve
:lol: :lol:
Yes am lucky here , she puts up with grumpy old me and as long as I keep paying for the nice hols
she'll be ok :lol: ,just joking ;)
Had to go private to get it done as nhs was going to be 18 wks waiting list and I had choice of 22nd Dec or Jan 10th so thought sod it and get it over with . Paying to get more pain isn't nice .
Stupid thing is that just had a copy of letter from nhs consultant to my doc this morn (3wks after I saw him ) to say that I was being put on list as urgent ,ffs.
Could have been waiting forever!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Bigal said:
Merry Xmas to all my new "tiggy " friends ,hope you all have a great time and a happy new yr .
Myself am laid up,as had a double hernia operation on thurs afternoon so my baby is parked up in the garage for a few wks as not allowed to drive for some time .
To have one hernia is unfortunate, to have two is down right carelessness.

Get well soon :lol:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Beagler said:
Bigal said:
To have one hernia is unfortunate, to have two is down right carelessness.

Get well soon :lol:
Cheeky bugger !,have had a hard life :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Bigal said:
Hope you get better soon
I had my op which they messed up big time, one nerve they caught in the mesh and the other they sewed to the bone, I was in agony and re-admitted three times.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Happy new year to you all - my r line is just waiting to be registered...so Jan 2017 already lloks like a good start to the year. :).

Healthy, happy and prospourous and of course an excellent tiguan 2017 to you all.

Jon

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Glad to hear your good news JonP.....Looking forward to the pics. Think this will be the first left-hand drive on here.....'enjoy' and the same back to you Happy New Year :p :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts