Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I got my new tig delivered on Friday and I'm loving it so far. I'm now just taking the time to learn all the features but there is one thing I can't find and it is the total mileage so far. I've added the active info display and it has the trip mileage but can't seem to find the total, can anyone help?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Disconnect ACC and total mileage indicator should appear.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Haven't gotten mine delivered yet but I just trove a test car this weekend over 400 miles. I noticed that the total mileage disappeared from the display once I turned on the ACC system. The icon for the cruise control system is located at the same spot as the total miles driven number appears. You might try to deactivate the ACC system and see if it pops up. I'm sure there is a better way of doing this but that's the method I found worked.

Also on a different note, do you notice a difference with the DCC system on comfort vs. normal? How does the car ride for you and how big are your alloys?

Thanks and congrats!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi All,

Thanks I'll give that a try in the morning, I tend to drive with ACC on so that's probablyit.

I do notice the difference slightly between comfort and normal, it's a slightly softer ride. Got it mainly for my back when it's bad...

Loving it so far and although I've spec it up with extra it really does make it an awesome car. I'll post a few pics when the weather is better.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Tazzman said:
Hi All,

Thanks I'll give that a try in the morning, I tend to drive with ACC on so that's probablyit.

I do notice the difference slightly between comfort and normal, it's a slightly softer ride. Got it mainly for my back when it's bad...

Loving it so far and although I've spec it up with extra it really does make it an awesome car. I'll post a few pics when the weather is better.
Great to hear. Would love some pictures once you have the chance. Again, congratulations on the car man.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

Thanks folks, once I switched off ACC I got my mileage back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts