Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have seen this discussed before, with some instructions,but I can't find the post again....even with search ;)

I was looking to add my Itunes music onto an SD card in preparation of the new Tig ( build week commencing 24th April) which should give me a few weeks to play around.

I have a CC at the moment and although it has the facility I have never cracked it, relying on CD's and music pre-installed on the hard disc. But with Dynaudio planned I want to make the most of it :D

Can anyone help point me in the right direction ....and any clues gratefully received

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have just done this for my extensive CD collection from iTunes which is on my Windows 7 PC. Click in order on the PC - Music - iTunes- iTunes Media-Music - this should bring up your whole iTunes library by Artist. Select and drag what you want to the SD card. May not be the quickest way but it worked perfectly for me and it sounds great in my new SE Tiguan. Now getting the album art on is another matter. I have not bothered!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Remember that the Discover system only recognises 1000 items (files/folders) on an SD card.

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,584 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Reiver said:
I have just done this for my extensive CD collection from iTunes which is on my Windows 7 PC. Click in order on the PC - Music - iTunes- iTunes Media-Music - this should bring up your whole iTunes library by Artist. Select and drag what you want to the SD card. May not be the quickest way but it worked perfectly for me and it sounds great in my new SE Tiguan. Now getting the album art on is another matter. I have not bothered!
Done the same with USB stick. Wont let me import from cd direct though.

·
Registered
627 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
I used a usb stick 32gb in my Touran , via Windows 7 . If you do it that way you can also put photos on, I play the Beach Boys :D with our dogs slide show on the screen :p my partner likes to look at the dogs 🐩 🐩 BUT NOT THE BEACH BOYS :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone, that'll stop me looking at the tracker for a couple of hours :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Paul-40ft said:
Thanks everyone, that'll stop me looking at the tracker for a couple of hours :)
:lol:

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts