Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I didn't fit mudflaps to this car, but I have noticed how messy it gets, local farmers are making sure that all the mud is transferred to the roads. The bottom of both front doors get into a right mess. Anyone fitted mudflaps.....with a photo please?

Paperman

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have them as part of the package with rubber floor mats and boot liner. Please I did as I do a fair bit of driving through muddy fields. Hence off-road package as well. Away in France without car this week but will try and remember photos when I get back.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi salmonfisher
That would be great. I don't do any off road, but the Tiguan for some reason does pick up a lot from the front wheels on to the door bottoms. I got the boot liner and rubber mats, should have got the flaps as well!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Got mine fitted before collection and am pleased I did because of living in the country .
I normally fit them myself and are pretty easy to do and normally have easy picture instructions if they are vw ones .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Fitted mine myself after purchase with no problems - you need to drill one hole for each flap and install the supplied fitting in addition to replacing several of the existing push-fit retainers. Nice close fit to the bodywork, as you would expect.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Mud flaps on an R-Line would severely impact on ground clearance and ruin the cars visual appearance, hence why they are not available or ever likely to be!

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
The configurator specifically indicates they are not available for the R Line.

Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.